Monday 30 December 2013

Just in time...

At 11.58pm on Christmas eve, just before Santa made his stop at my place, I finished the last stitches on Alex's christmas present... well, almost. I may have cheated and drawn on the mouth... but I promise I will get around to stitching it! Introducing Finnigan the Frog, pattern my Melly & Me:


He was quite fun to make, from picking the fabrics to learning how to attach limbs with a dolls needle (wowsers - had never seen one of those before, they are huge!)


I just LOVE the little frog buttons I managed to find for the arm attachment. So cute, and exactly the right colour.

Alex seemed pretty happy with Finnigan on Christmas morning (not that this picture overly shows it), and Finnigan has become the latest favourite sleeping companion - certainly makes me smile!


Both the kids were spoiled for Christmas, here's Sofia looking somewhat puzzled with her loot :)


It's been a year of ups and downs for me, and I can't say that I'm sad to leave 2013 behind. I'm really hoping for a good 2014, and I think I'm ready to tackle some new adventures... and maybe finish some stitching projects in between the fun and games! 

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for the new year :)

Until next time... in 2014 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment