I managed to get a few things worked on... a bit of progress on Alex's quilt as well a start to a library bag for Alex which I'm hoping to finish next weekend. And I'm happy to report I managed a finish!!
All the way back in March I showed you the start of a cushion cover for the son of a good friend of mine, however with full-time work this along with all my other sewing projects was put to the side. Finally it's done, complete with his initial hand-stitched in the corner:
I'm really happy with how it turned out (the main component is a disappearing 9-patch but other than that I just made it up as I went along)... and it was lovely to see him so excited when he received it today!
Until next time xx