Sunday 8 February 2015

Back to work

Last week I returned to work, so I foresee far less stitching over the next few months... I thought I'd at least get some stitching done on the plane to and from induction which was held interstate, however it just didn't seem to happen. I also only got very little done the previous week when I visited Canberra for my birthday! Whenever I travel (or attend stitching groups) I tend to have some single-colour stitching on hand as I find they're easier to manage - less switching, slightly less concentration, fewer things to cart around. My 'travelling' project (currently "Hope, Love and Friendship" by Rosalie Quinlan) doesn't get touched much when I'm at home so sometimes it'll be months before I add a couple of stitches to it.


I'm not sure what the plan is for this project once it's finished, so I guess I've not had all that much motivation to finish it in a hurry! Maybe one day it'll get done... if nothing else so I can start something else.

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment