Thursday 22 January 2015

Jumping from project to project!

Can't seem to decide at the moment what project to work on... I think it's me itching to start something new but not letting myself until I have something old finished! Also, I can't decide what new project to start... Oh the indecision.

As a result, I've been picking up quite a few projects, working on them for a few days then moving onto another. Some evenings have been quite cool so I've been hand-quilting Alex's quilt...


I have another quilt (that I'm yet to share with you!) that's waiting patiently to be machine quilted... It's been pinned but that's about as far as I've got with that one. 

I've also done a bit of cross-stitching. I started this project back in 2013 and am finally in the third of four houses!! It's Dimensions "Seaside Cottages"...


I then felt like doing some stitchery against so pulled out yet another unfinished project... "A Gardner's Journal" by Anni Downs, started in 2012 but put aside for kiddie projects... I've managed to finish another of the stitch writes in this one:


I also got the scrapbooking bug and spent a day or so doing a couple of pages in the kiddie albums... As I so rarely do up a page I'm incredibly far behind!

I'm heading off on a final trip away before resuming full-time work and then induction with work is being interstate, so I'm hoping to get time later today to prep some hand stitching for the plane :) 

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment