Saturday 13 December 2014

Journeying home

It's been a great three weeks holiday in Canberra, although somewhat tiring running after the kids... Particularly as it seems Sofia is working on perfecting her squeal and Alex is constantly keen on annoying her (which of course makes her squeal louder)... Any tips on how to nip this issue in the bud would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm currently on the ferry crossing the Bass Strait heading back towards Tasmania, with a glass of sparkling to relax after a long day driving. It's nice to stop and reflect on my time away :) while I didn't get all that much stitching done, it's been great catching up with some wonderful friends from when I used to live in Canberra, and also making some new ones! I got a chance to go mountain biking on a couple of occasions, and also managed a day trip out to the fabulous "Christmas Barn" in a small town called Bredbo about an hour out of Canberra. 


I think I was told about this amazing Christmas store just before Alex was born and is where both my tree and many of my decorations have been bought from. They have so many beautiful decorations it makes it tough to pick just a few!


Can't wait to get home and start decoratingn my home and get into the Christmas spirit!!


Tomorrow is another half day or so driving to get home, stopping in on family and a scrumptious raspberry farm/cafe on the way!

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment