Tuesday 18 November 2014

Somebunny is complete!

Back in August I posted about a cross-stitch I was hoping to finish by Sofia's first birthday. Needless to say, I didn't finish it in time and it was starting to fade into the background, yet another unfinished project...

Of late I've been really wanting to do some cross-stitch but getting Alex's quilt-top finished was at the top of my stitching priority list. Now that I'm stalled with that project I thought it would be the perfect chance... and as much as my new projects were calling, I was good... I picked up Sofia's cross-stitch and finished it in no time. Loving the finished product, and it feels great to cross another unfinished piece off the list!


The cross stitch is a Somebunny to Love design from The World of Cross Stitching magazine (issue 202). The original design has some balloons on it which I chose to leave off as I preferred the design without them.

I've got a white frame to put this one in and can't wait to get it up on the wall of Sofia's room!

Heading off on a road-trip with the kids tomorrow... wish me luck! I'll try and do some posts while we're away :)

Until next time xx

1 comment: