Sunday 6 October 2013

Cuddles in Canberra

I currently have my two little lovelies sleeping (at the same time!!) so I thought I might quickly jump online and share what we've been up to.

The wedding of some friends was enough of an excuse to come to Canberra for a couple of weeks. It's been great to catch up with so many friends, introduce Sofia and even do a bit of stitching. We've had lots of play dates with all my mummy friends, so Alex had lots of cuddles (here with little Raf from our Mothers Group)...


Sofia definitely had her share of cuddles (here with the gorgeous Elena)...


And Alex continues to love cuddling Sofia...


I managed to get to the stitching group I used to attend when living in Canberra. It was lovely seeing all the ladies and their current projects in progress. And despite needing to take both the children with me, I amazingly got a few stitches done myself! Work on Alex's quilt continues, but will share more of that at a later stage :)

In a couple of days our little holiday will come to an end and we'll start our journey back to Tasmania where we'll be based for the meantime. At the end of the month we'll be moving into a new house, so it should be a busy few weeks - I'll try and keep you updated on my new adventures to come...

Until next time xx


No comments:

Post a Comment