Wednesday 27 March 2013

My baby boy turns two!

How time flies?! Today my little baby boy turns two years old. I can't believe how time has passed, he's getting so big now after starting out so small (despite being a full two weeks late!).

He had such a great time opening presents this morning...


And then enjoyed the morning playing... must concentrate, do not distract, there are cars involved don't you know?!

I was able to pull him away long enough to help me bake a couple of cakes. Of course, some of his new cars had to come too.


Alex got the very important job of taste testing/licking the bowl! Apparently it was yummy... had to stop him 'double dipping' into the cake itself.


We made two cakes: a simple banana cake for morning tea and to share with a couple of friends during a morning playdate; and a second which we'll decorate later and have tonight once Daddy is home from work. According to Alex the banana cake didn't need icing... just put cars with it Mummy, it'll be ok!


Haha. I iced it later anyway, and I think the butter-icing was appreciated even without the cars :) Mmmm-mmm.



Happy birthday my cheeky munchkin!

Until next time xx

1 comment:

  1. How could that tiny baby be 2 years old!!!! Amy's boys are nearly 9 months old...how time flies!

    ReplyDelete