Wednesday 6 March 2013

Blog browsing

As mentioned previously, I have been heading into the office with Tom a few days over the past fortnight, helping out with WA elections and early voting. Unfortunately there hasn't been much to do in between voters, and my supervisor suggested I 'browse the web' as entertainment. I'm not usually much of a 'web browser', never really knowing what to look at... so after checking my emails, doing some online banking and catching up on facebook, I started checking in on some of my friends' blogs. And then started following links to blogs they follow... and then more links... I think I'm blogged out! But, I'm also really inspired to get home and stitching! It's amazing how seeing what others accomplish can spur you on and give you the push you needed to get some projects finished!

What inspires you to get into your hobbies?

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment