Monday 10 August 2015

Finding a routine

I've now been in Canberra for four weeks and we're starting to find our little routine. The kids are settling into their new childcare centre, I'm enjoying my work, and we've found a place to move into! We move in two weeks, and Alex in particular is very excited that "the truck will finally bring our stuff". I think once we get our belongings and set up home it will truly feel like we're not just here temporarily!

In the meantime, I've been finding some time to stitch where I can. I've worked some more on Alex's quilt and I'm happy to say it's nearly finished :) When I need a change, I've been working on a project for Sofia which I mentioned back in February. It's coming along and I'm really happy with it...




Alex's quilt has taken me three years (I started mid 2012!). I wonder how long Sofia's will take?! Talking about my cheeky girl, I can't believe she turns 2 later this week... 


Unfortunately this year she won't get a mummy-made gift... I've been tempted with a few ideas however as my sewing machine is currently somewhere between Hobart and here it's somewhat tricky to whip something up! I might have to make her a belated something. 

Until next time x 


No comments:

Post a Comment