Sunday 12 October 2014

A big boy bed

I keep forgetting to share... Alex got his big boy bed last week!


He was so excited to see it all set up when he got home from childcare! His matching bedside was quickly filled up with his favourite cars... apparently I was being very silly suggesting he put his hats, belts, socks, etc in the drawers.

The bed arrived in quite a few boxes early in the morning and I set about pulling apart the cot then piecing together the new single bed... rather proud of myself for having completed it by myself.





Some new sheets and pillows, and the bed was ready. I dismantled the cot and gave it a good clean. So many memories associated with that cot... it's also a well travelled, having been in two houses in Canberra, before being taken overseas, then returning here to Tasmania! And now, with my baby boy growing up, it will go to another baby, that of a friend of mine due in November.


Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment