Tuesday 9 September 2014

A perfect fit

I have a dear friend in Canberra who is an amazing knitter and oh-so-quick! I recently headed up to Canberra for a couple of days... on the Tuesday I texted to set up a catch up, on the Wednesday I was asked about Sofia's chest measurement, on the Thursday I sent through the measurements... on the Friday we had coffee and a gorgeous, specially made knitted top was gifted to Sofia in celebration of her birthday. It's even been knitted with yarn dyed by my friend!

The colour... perfect. The finish, perfect. And of course, the fit, perfect!!

Trying to take a photo of (a slightly sick) Sofia wearing it... not quite as perfect...




Finally got one I was happier with... She's getting to be so quick these days, and easily distracted!

To read about this top from my friends perspective (including a link to the pattern), head over to Ruth Plus Two.

Thank you to an amazing friend for such a lovely and special gift :)

Until next time xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a little cutie and a lovely cardi. Might have to get the pattern to make for little Alice.

    ReplyDelete