Saturday 16 November 2013

A warm house

Yesterday the sun finally came out after a couple of weeks of us having returned to winter. And I couldn't ask for more perfect timing for lovely warm weather as I had a small get-together to warm up my new house :) It was just a low-key housewarming, with family and close friends stopping by to have a cuppa, soak in some sun in my backyard, check out my home and of course cuddle the kids...


Alex was so excited having so many people over, and had a great time playing with a friend's little one-year-old, showing his cars to my cousin, and reading books with another friend of mine (now apparently his friend)...


Sofia was eager not to miss out on the fun, and after a brief nap was rather content soaking up the limelight and having cuddles, particularly from grandparents...


Such a great afternoon!

Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment