Friday 19 April 2013

Scrapbooking

Thought I'd quickly share with you what I've been up to of late. I've temporarily exchanged the needle and fabric for paper and glue and dug out all my scrapbooking supplies. Yet another of my hobbies!! In particular, I've been working on Alex's album... and another goal for before bubba number two is born is to at least get to Alex's first birthday. As you can tell, considering he just turned two, I'm a bit behind with his album. Although, I have been jumping around with this album... for some reason I had already completed a fathers day page (which was when Alex was around 5 months) but not his first weeks.

Unveiling for you now, his 'First Weeks' page and a 'Getting Bigger' page with some shots from early months. The first page is quite busy, but I think that's an accurate reflection of the time in question! With the second, I had this lovely 'barn yard' paper by KaiserKraft and couldn't bring myself to cut it up. Instead, I've highlighted a few elements, such as made the sheep all glittery... unfortunately these details need to be seen in person!



Can't believe how little Alex was! So cute, if I do say so myself.

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment