Friday 30 November 2012

Some stitching

Despite my lack of 'show and tell' in the craft side of things, I have actually been doing some stitching when time has allowed. I am currently working on a Christmas gift for my grandma. My darling grandmother is forever in the kitchen and her apron is therefore a fundamental piece of her clothing... So when I saw a cute apron pattern in a Homespun magazine I thought it would make an appropriate gift! Me being me though, I've adapted the pattern so it includes stitching, and added a strip of gorgeous flowers along the bottom. The stitchery for this strip is taken from Leanne Beasley's Vignette Magazine but using colours I think my grandma will like.

Now I just need to finish two more panels, assemble and have it in the post by next week so it gets there for Christmas! Easy right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment