Tuesday 27 November 2012

A quick update

Thought I'd quickly write a quick update of what's been happening this week... from my trusty computer which arrived yesterday!! That's right folks, my stuff has finally arrived... my fabric, my patterns, my scrapbook supplies, my computer... and a whole lot of that random stuff!

Tom and I have found it amazing to see how much stuff we actually have and how much of it we really haven't missed while it's been packed up. I think it's going to be a good chance to do a bit more culling of the things that just clutter up one's life :)

Other than that the week has had it's interesting ups and downs. We spent Sunday with Jen, her mum and Rafael before they headed back to the airport and back to Australia. Alex and Rafa were just the cutest... the way they interacted and played together was just incredible for children so little. A few pics to come once I get the chance to upload everything onto my computer.

The downer of the week... I got 'bitten' by a dog. Well, more 'my knee found it's way into a dog's mouth'. Someone's pet dog went charging and barking at another dog, which made me jump and meant my knee landed in it's mouth. Big bruise on my knee and a small puncture wound where one of the dog's teeth broke the skin is the damage caused. Tomorrow I've got to go and have an injection just to be on the safe side. Hoping however that Alex and my shares of semi-serious injuries are over for a good 12 months!

That's all for today... I best get a few more things put away.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tash. It is lovely to read about your adventures on your blog. Hope your knee is better soon and Alex's little head.

    ReplyDelete