Sunday 16 October 2016

Ready for quilting!

Last weekend, as per my last blog post, I headed to the fabric store and after much deliberation settled on a backing fabric for Sofia's quilt. Today I found some time to pin together the backing, wadding and quilt top... so this project is now ready for quilting.

My Market Folk quilt (designed by Cinderberry Stitches) ready for quilting
I've been pulling out my hand-stitching over the last couple of weeks too... even though my Mermaiden Tales block-of-the-month is way behind, it's been the first block of my Simply-Blessed quilt capturing my attention. And now, the stitching is done!

Block 1 of Simply Blessed (design by Rosalie Quinlan)

I love the detail in this pattern. The bees are so cute :)


I've prepared the next block of Mermaiden Tales, and Simply-Blessed... which one to pick up first though?! Hmmmm...

Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment